Benefits of Membership
Who are we?
The Keal System Users (KSU) group is a Canada-wide user group, established in 1999 to promote and encourage the free exchange of information between users of the Keal Technology family of broker management products. In 2012, the name changed to Keal System Users (KSU) to accurately reflect our membership and purpose. The KSU board of directors is comprised of brokers from across Canada who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the group.
- Promote and encourage the free exchange of information between users
- Work with Keal Technology to ensure that our member’s interests are represented
- Influence positive changes in the Keal family of software products, as industry trends and issues change
- Provide education and awareness to users on a regular basis through formal training and peer to peer sessions
- Promote the sharing of experiences and strategies related to all aspects of the insurance industry – via conventions, focus groups, our website and in our chat group
Benefits of Membership:
- Stay up-to-date with software changes
- Learn how to use the software effectively, to suit your needs
- Participate in software development, via Focus Group participation
- Peer to peer networking, and sharing of experiences
- Easy access to any member of the KSU, to assist with any issues or concerns
- Attendance at Conventions/Regional Sessions at a “Member Rate”
Education for Members:
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING/CONVENTION (members only) – We currently hold one major convention, which is held in conjunction with our Annual General Meeting. This two day session includes our Annual General Meeting, Keal Presentation and Keynote Speaker on Day 1, and KSU & Keal “Partners in Education” Sessions on Day 2.
- REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS/SEMINARS (members only) – These are one day sessions held in central locations throughout Canada, to bring education to all of our active members.
- EDUCATIONAL CREDITS – By attending the convention and regional sessions, users may receive educational credits which help to meet the provincial requirements necessary to maintain Agent Licenses. Note: requirements for each province vary.
- KSU NEWSLETTER – issued on a quarterly basis to keep members up-to-date on the latest news, updates, broker feedback, software/hardware issues and other industry related topics
- KSU BLOG (members only) – Valuable information, tips and tricks. Peer to peer, with users helping other users
- WEBSITE – Keep informed about current issues and upcoming events; view copies of newsletters and press releases; obtain contact information for Board Members, and update your profile to ensure you receive all communication from the KSU.
In order to fulfill our mandate, provide quality education sessions, and have a bigger voice with Keal, we NEED you.
And start seeing the benefits!
Joining the KSU has never been easier. Log on to our website at www.ksusers.ca
Send an email requesting our membership package to email@example.com
Register one individual from your brokerage for a KSU event, and activate your membership at the same time.
All subsequent staff members attending KSU events are eligible for member rates.